NoVA PlayLabs is a great place to celebrate a birthday, baby shower or any other special occasion. Our elegant, yet child-friendly place is the perfect place to commemorate that special day with your friends. We will make it hassle-free by helping with the set-up, activities and clean up so you can actually enjoy the party! And, since there is only one party scheduled at a time, your child won't get lost in the crowd. All you have to do is send out the invitation, bring the cake/food and mingle!
Standard Party Package
- 15 children (each additional child over the age of 12 months is $10)
- 1 hour of playtime in the playarea (access to the activity and game rooms also included )
- 30 minutes of staff-led activity
- 30 minutes for cake and food (brought by you)
- staff to lead the activity, set up and clean up
- 30 minutes of set up time before the party is included
Price of the Party depends on the time it's held.
Sat: 12-2 = $250
Sat: 3-5 = $300 (private event)
Sun: 12-2 = $250
Sun: 3-5 = $300 (private event)
- 10 balloons +$15
- cookie decorating activity +$3.00 each child (each child receives two made-from-scratch cookies and uses royal icing to decorate the cookies)
- ice cream sundae bar +$2 each child
- extra time +$50 for each additional hour
- Can I bring my own food? Yes! Feel free to bring food, snacks and drinks for the kids and adults. Our staff will help you set up and clean up.
- Will there be other kids mixed in with my guests? If your party is taking place during our regular business hours, then, yes, there may be other kids mingling with yours. However, there is only one party scheduled at a time. If you would like to have the whole place to yourself, then please choose the private party option.
- What time can I schedule my party? Our parties are from 12-2 or 3-5 on Saturday or Sunday.
- What kind of activity will the kids do? We will discuss with you what you think the birthday child and his/her friends would enjoy doing. Our staff will lead the 30 minute activity, which could be painting on a canvas, making slime, making a necklace, or painting clay figurines.
- Can I serve alcohol? You may bring whatever beverages you'd like.