Enjoy a well-rounded summer at NoVA PlayLabs and avoid the summer brain drain. Our Summer Camps offer a good mix of fun and academics, learning and chill time, and quiet activities and active play. We will even spend time outside taking nature walks and eating lunch. Every Wednesday, campers will even do some light cooking!
Students will be grouped by grade level and rotate among different stations. We maintain a small 1:8 instructor/student ratio in order to give personalized attention to each student. Please pack a lunch, a water bottle and all necessary snacks. For ages 5-14.
A sample camp session can look like this:
- $350 per week of camp. Fee for each additional sibling is $250 per week.
- Discounts are available for attending multiple weeks. 10% off the second week, 20% off the third week, 30% off the fourth week, etc. Only one type of discount applies per camper.
- Before care starting at 8:30 available for $5 per day and after care available until 6:30 available for $5 per day.
- Camp fees are not refundable. If you cannot attend the week you registered for, we will work with you to find another week that accommodates your needs.
- No makeups for days missed unless it was pre-arranged. There will be a $25 fee per week if you are splitting up your week.
A lunch for purchase option is available for $5 a day.
- Hummus Platter (with cucumber slices, baby carrots and pretzel chips), cheese cubes, Honest Kids juice box or bottled water
- Cheese quesadillas, fresh fruit, veggie straws, Honest Kids juice box or bottled water
- Ham & cheese sandwich, fresh fruit, potato chips, Honest Kids juice box or bottled water
- Inside-Out Pizza quesadillas (cheese quesadillas and marinara sauce), fresh fruit, popcorn, Honest Kids juice box or bottled water
- Turkey & cheese wrap, fresh fruit, goldfish, Honest Kids juice box or bottled water
- ***all deli meats are nitrate-free from Whole Foods and all cheeses are hormone-free from Whole Foods***
We are using a new registration system that is, hopefully, more user-friendly, so you will need to enter in your data again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.